The project A.L. Assistenza Legale was born in March 2007, right after the release of the so-called “Bersani decree” wich liberalized professions.
A.L. Assistenza Legale was born from an idea of Avv. Cristiano Cominotto, who opened in January 2008 the first “legal shop” in Italy.
A.L. Assistenza Legale’s concept can be summarized into the three fundamental principles of its activity:
- Assistance is a right for everyone.
- Law is equal for all people.
- Everyone has the right of defence.
A.L. has at the center of its activity the attention for people’s and companies’ problems as well as the respective solutions at an affordable price, although maintaining a high quality profile.
Moving from this idea on, A.L. decided to give its clients a free first opinion on each case, and this is in many cases sufficient to solve the case.
In this kind of legal practice, that by the way has different stores all around the country, each case is never treated by a single professional, but by a team of colleagues with a long term experience who confront themselves for the best possible known solution.
A.L. Assistenza Legale is a new concept that today has two fundamental goals:
- To try to allow lawyers to easily reach people, by breaking any barrier with the public and by replying to any customer’s issue, even without any appointment;
- To reunite high-profiled and experienced lawyers from all over the country, who by acknowledging A.L. Assistenza Legale values will build together a project of ideas-sharing and professionalism.