A.L. Assistenza Legale boasts solid skills and constant professional updating in the Privacy sector. A.L.’s lawyers offer legal assistance relating to the use and protection of personal data, also as regards profiling techniques, related to marketing activities, used in the management of big data.
A.L. professionals can provide consultancy for the appointment, support and training of the DPO (Data Privacy Officer) or DPO (Data Protection Officer), both for companies and businesses and for public bodies, always in compliance with the requirements of the art. 37 GDPR.
Advice and legal support are also provided during the processes of adaptation to the EU Regulation on the subject of GDPR and Adequate Privacy Code as per Legislative Decree 196/2003 reformed by Legislative Decree 101/2018. Our customers are also assisted in the event of proceedings before the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- Privacy check up and data flow mapping;
- Personalized Audit and Checklist of the necessary obligations and related accountability;
- Preparation, drafting or revision of company forms concerning personal data (contracts, information, letters of appointment, appointments, etc.);
- Video surveillance regime management;
- Definition of the training plan, also for employees and implementation of the same;
- Assistance in drafting the Register of Treatments;
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
- Legal support in identifying security measures through risk analysis;
- Possible appointment of the DPO – Data Protection Officer;
- Assistance and consultancy in Data Breach hypotheses;
- Online privacy adjustment: e-commerce, social networks and websites (e.g. preparation of information, such as for privacy and locate me service, cookie analysis and preparation of banners and cookie policies, revision of newsletter formats, emails, data collection, purchase orders, etc …) ;
- Preparation of forms and administrative protection before the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and judicial assistance before the ordinary judicial authorities;
- Assistance in exercising rights (e.g. right to be forgotten, portability, access, opposition)